- Ft. Myers Accommodations
- Jacksonville Accommodations
- Marco Island / Naples Accommodations
- Miami / Ft. Lauderdale Accommodations
- Orlando Accommodations
- Palm Coast Accommodations
- Port St. Lucie Accommodations
- Sarasota Accommodations
- Tampa / St. Petersburg / Clearwater Accommodations
- Walt Disney World Resort Accommodations
Lake Golf & Country Club - South Course12900 Lake Jovita Boulevard Dade City FL 33525
The Lake Jovita 220-acre South course, was designed by Tom Lehman and golf course architect Kurt Sandness. The strategy behind this course was simple: to take full advantage of the uniquely hilly terrain and create a golf course that is professional tour quality in every sense.
In fact, the Par 5-11th hole features a 94-foot drop from tee to green - the largest natural elevation change of any course in the state of Florida. The generous fairways, velvet like greens, and immaculate course conditions provide players of all skill levels with an enjoyable and challenging day of golf.