- Ft. Myers Accommodations
- Jacksonville Accommodations
- Marco Island / Naples Accommodations
- Miami / Ft. Lauderdale Accommodations
- Orlando Accommodations
- Palm Coast Accommodations
- Port St. Lucie Accommodations
- Sarasota Accommodations
- Tampa / St. Petersburg / Clearwater Accommodations
- Walt Disney World Resort Accommodations
Reunion Watson7593 Gathering Drive Reunion FL 34747
The Independence course was the first of the Reunion Resort courses to open. It was also Tom Watson's first Signature design in Florida. The Independence offers a windswept, native appearance framed by 15 varieties of native grasses, azaleas, hibiscus, camellias, and other foliage. Says Watson; "Golf attracts more players than any other outdoor sport. No doubt there are almost as many reasons for this as there are players, but one reason is certainly shared by all. It's the simple pleasure of being on a beautiful course." While The Independence is certainly beautiful, it's equally challenging. Watson's thoughtful use of bunkers -- at least one on each hole -- will make you think your way around. Do not miss a chance to play The Independence course at Reunion Resort.
Must be staying on property at the Reunion Resort in order to play this course.