- Ft. Myers Accommodations
- Jacksonville Accommodations
- Marco Island / Naples Accommodations
- Miami / Ft. Lauderdale Accommodations
- Orlando Accommodations
- Palm Coast Accommodations
- Port St. Lucie Accommodations
- Sarasota Accommodations
- Tampa / St. Petersburg / Clearwater Accommodations
- Walt Disney World Resort Accommodations
Mystic Dunes Golf Club7900 Mystic Dunes Lane Celebration FL 34747
Designed by PGA Tour professional and NBC golf analyst, Gary Koch, the course incorporates much of the natural surroundings, preserving existing topography throughout its 156 acres.
A par 71, 7,012-yard course, Mystic Dunes offers lush landscaping and changes in elevation that vary dramatically between the eastern nine holes and the western nine holes, leaving golfers feeling as if they have played two different courses.
The dunes-style western nine, with the feel of a British Isles links course, takes advantage of sweeping elevation changes and native sand dunes. The "low-country" eastern nine is reminiscent of Carolina classics, as each hole meanders through wetlands and oak forests. Rounding out the experience are "four of the best finishing holes you'll find anywhere," according to Golf & Leisure Magazine.