- Ft. Myers Accommodations
- Jacksonville Accommodations
- Marco Island / Naples Accommodations
- Miami / Ft. Lauderdale Accommodations
- Orlando Accommodations
- Palm Coast Accommodations
- Port St. Lucie Accommodations
- Sarasota Accommodations
- Tampa / St. Petersburg / Clearwater Accommodations
- Walt Disney World Resort Accommodations
Grand Cypress Golf Club - North/South/East1 N. Jacaranda Street Orlando FL 32826
Pre-round range balls are included.
GPS equipped golf carts.
The Grand Cypress Course, comprising the North, South and East nines, offers a variety of physical and mental stimuli and provides a test of accuracy rather than strength and distance. The North and South nines, the original course built in 1984, features terraced fairways, generous landing areas, mounds and platformed greens with yawning bunkers. The East nine, added in 1986, is more generous, with less bunkering, particularly in front of the greens, allowing more run-up shots. Always in perfect condition, Grand Cypress provides one of Florida's best golf experiences.